Ultimate Effective Meetings
In this program, you will learn why you need to have different types of meetings in your office, the purpose of each meeting, and how to create a proper format and agenda for each meeting so that you can accomplish what you set out moving forward. This program is then broken down into each meeting type and teaches you how, when and why you need to use each one in your practice:
- The Daily Active is designed to take care of small items that come up each day to create smooth daily flow and prevent interruptions. This meeting is short and fast-paced and meant to create structure around the little things that need to get done daily, but have no place in a larger type meeting, or during the day through random interruptions.
- The Weekly Audit is a quick review and summary of what’s going on each day of the week and includes a short summary of some key metrics.
- The Monthly Review contains a summary of KPIs from the past month and focuses on one to three key items that need attention for the next month. This meeting also works on moving your office forward based on targets that were set out in the annual Strategic Plan meeting
- The Quarterly Analysis is an analysis of the past quarter, paying special attention to the key metrics from the past 3 months, and focuses more on strategy and planning for the next quarter, how did we do, how can we improve, what do we need to really focus on
- The Annual Strategic is a full day, once-a-year meeting that outlines the upcoming year. In this meeting, you will incorporate the Ultimate Strategic Plan, which is a critical portion of this meeting. You will discuss key metrics, the KPIs, plans for the entire next year, go over things to focus on, action items, and review past year and its trends in order to grow in the upcoming year
- The Personal One-on-One is an interview with one employee about anything. It can range from things like training on a specific task this person wants to learn, or conversation about individual behaviour or any personal concerns
- The Performance Check-Up is a personal growth exercise to help the individual get better and improve in something they want to improve in or learn more about, as well as get clear feedback on how you feel they are doing and how they are contributing to the growth of the business.
Effective Meetings focuses and outlines each meeting and details how to incorporate these into your practice so you can get your team working together towards your outlined goals and targets. Establishing clear communication through meetings creates a business that will succeed long-term.
Ultimate Effective Meetings teaches you how to shift your meetings so you can get things done in each one, with specific, clear definite actions that help you grow, help you create your ultimate practice.
Note: This course contains all of the course materials contained in the Ultimate Strategic Plan. If you purchased USP previously, contact us to obtain a promo code for Ultimate Effective Meetings.